League of Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League of Dragons

Dragon Warriors

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Introduction Thread

Go down 
+11
Psionic101
Smilie
full_pwnage
divideandconquer
oresama
CopperZepher
Bakakoso
Evil_Ferret
dark_SHADOW20
ZhouTai17
dimzor
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
dimzor
Strike team leader
Strike team leader
dimzor

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2006-05-08

Introduction Thread Empty
PostSubject: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread EmptyMon 8 May à 5:06

Heh I just thought I'd create an introductions thread since there doesn't seem to be one already.

Hey all, I'm Dimathiel, currently living in China, and um, I like milk tea.

Yeah, your turn. ^^
Back to top Go down
ZhouTai17
Dragon Council
Dragon Council
ZhouTai17

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2006-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread EmptyMon 8 May à 19:51

Zhou Tai aka Jonathon. I enjoy playing games, kicking ass in football, believe it or not I love tea and the dragon is my absolute favorite animal

My room is decorated in nothing but dragons and swords that I make of wood, I also compete...my styles need work but its all good
Back to top Go down
dimzor
Strike team leader
Strike team leader
dimzor

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread EmptyTue 9 May à 2:34

Haha woah that's cool.

You compete in sword-making or sword-fighting?

And, LOL YAY TEA. Oh ugh I can't stand football though. XP My two shins are covered with mud because of it (played as goalie and it just rained outside).

Dragons are teh cool. XD
Back to top Go down
dark_SHADOW20
Lord of Dragons
Lord of Dragons
dark_SHADOW20

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2006-04-17

PostSubject: My turn   Introduction Thread EmptyWed 10 May à 8:07

my name is dark_SHADOW20 , i like playing video games and Basket ball i love dragons too and i am from the phillipines.

i like eating and sleeping too thats all
Back to top Go down
https://leagueofdragons.rpg-board.net
dimzor
Strike team leader
Strike team leader
dimzor

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread EmptyWed 10 May à 10:01

Hahaha Philippines.. I know a few words in Tagalog. ><;; No idea how to spell it but "magandang" means pretty, yeah? And salaamat (again, no idea how to spell) means thankyou? I know how to say the word for "monkey" and "gay" as well, but I have absolutely NO idea how to spell it, so not putting it on here for fear of embarassing myself even further.

Tagalog is so cool. ^^;;

Cheers,
Dimathiel
Back to top Go down
Evil_Ferret
Spy Team leader
Spy Team leader
Evil_Ferret

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2006-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread EmptyWed 10 May à 19:50

Hail brethren,

I am THE Evil ferret, AKA Francis, Canadian of Irish blood and extremely proud of both. I adore video games, was a football player(looking for a nearby team)-Linebacker- and a gymnast(specialities: floor, pommel horse and vault). I live for food, my girl, sports, sleep, Heavy metal and games. I recently entred a bloodbowl league and LOVE Skaven teams. Apart from that, I like crows, ferrets, Nightmare(the horse...or should I say Mare) and Red Dragons(D&D style).

Oh...to all who know D&D: you know you're DM has a grudge against you when the white dragon you were fighting is actually an albino red dragon...lmao...
Back to top Go down
Evil_Ferret
Spy Team leader
Spy Team leader
Evil_Ferret

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread EmptyWed 10 May à 19:54

Oh, very VERY important detail...When I say football, I actually mean American Hardcore full contact football...(aint exactly used to seeing football and thinking soccer...must be cuz I AM CANADIAN...lol)

Evil_ferret
Back to top Go down
Evil_Ferret
Spy Team leader
Spy Team leader
Evil_Ferret

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread EmptyWed 10 May à 20:14

Once more, forgot summin...I LOVE Howard Phillips Lovecraft's stories...Especially Call of Cthulhu(for anyone who wonders...my avatar is a representation of the Great Star Spawned demon Cthulhu)
Back to top Go down
ZhouTai17
Dragon Council
Dragon Council
ZhouTai17

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread EmptyWed 10 May à 20:28

Ferret I am the admin here next to Shadow and Damithel, and I must implore you to use the edit button instead of a triple post ok?

dimathiel: Both I make swords and then compete with them, recently placed seventh in a nation competition, told ya I need work. Also yes there are craftsmanship competitions, one of my entries has placed three times a year four years running. I took it from Dynasty Warriors, but Zhang Liao's Gold wyvern lives again...my pride and joy.

ps there is no goalie in football...I do mean american like Ferret

Dragons walk all over other creatures

Shadow, can we have a real name, or can Shadow be a nickname because dark_shadow is redonedent and I think we all know shadows are dark lol!
Back to top Go down
dark_SHADOW20
Lord of Dragons
Lord of Dragons
dark_SHADOW20

PostSubject: .....   Introduction Thread EmptyWed 10 May à 22:39

nicknames its ok
Back to top Go down
dimzor
Strike team leader
Strike team leader
dimzor

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread EmptyThu 11 May à 2:57

Haha! I agree. Shadow works? Razz

ZhouTai: WOAH that's so cool! Congratulations on the 7th place, that's pretty darn pro. o_o;; I fence and am going to learn how to use a cudgel, but eh that's not the same as swordfighting. ><;;

Haha Evil_Ferret, I play rugby. Razz And it seriously confuses me as to how American football players get so much injuries with their helmets, padding and all, and rugby players get less injuries with nothing but a mouthguard and perhaps something to protect the skull. O_o;;

Cheers,
Dimathiel
Back to top Go down
Evil_Ferret
Spy Team leader
Spy Team leader
Evil_Ferret

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread EmptyThu 11 May à 8:27

First things first...I'm sorry about the triple post, wont happen again.

And to answer your confusion, Dimathiel, I have a theory on why more football players get injured than rugby players. First off, sry if anyone disagrees, I beleive football is less chaotic. Being a more structured sport, players focus on their one goal(i.e. Linebackers seek and destroy ball carrier) and on very little more, resulting in players who are very good at what they do, therefore easily hurting other players(usually inavertedly). Sencondly, it is true that we have more protection, but it isnt some kind of a portable nuclear shelter, it's shoulder pads, a helmet, light thigh, knee, hips and butt pads(and when I say light...I mean very light). Another important thing with our equipement, it hurts...there's a difference between tackling someone at the knees with bared shoulders and with shoulder pads...the latter has the potential of destroying the knee cap. And last, I think the equipement we wear makes us hesitate even less before hitting, making the impact that much more painful. Well, I hope this helps you understand, and if it doesnt, then maybe ZhouTai could help...
Back to top Go down
dimzor
Strike team leader
Strike team leader
dimzor

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread EmptyThu 11 May à 10:44

Very Happy Those points make sense, thanks for answering my question!
Back to top Go down
Bakakoso
Dragon
Dragon
Bakakoso

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2006-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread EmptyThu 11 May à 11:38

Not to much to say, exact some thingy's now and then Razz

Thanks to evil ferret, i could know about darkthrone Razz
My nickname is japanese and means stupid kid Razz
I soooooooooo like dragons and D&D stuff, I have lots of tutorial but I still suck at drawing them Sad

I'm canadian, well, from quebec Razz
Got some spanish and indian blood
(OMG, two enemies Razz)
I like hockey and even more american football, these guys are tought.

I'm living pretty much for 2 things, sleep and my dear computer Razz
And for sure, my girlfriend ^^

well, did my best to tell about me, cya Razz
Back to top Go down
ZhouTai17
Dragon Council
Dragon Council
ZhouTai17

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread EmptyThu 11 May à 19:13

ferret basically but football injuries in a nutshell. Swordfighter out of school Varsity Player during. My nickname be Bobby Boucher

Hello and welcome to the forum Bakakoso
Back to top Go down
dimzor
Strike team leader
Strike team leader
dimzor

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread EmptyFri 12 May à 1:11

Yup, welcome to the forums. (:
Back to top Go down
dark_SHADOW20
Lord of Dragons
Lord of Dragons
dark_SHADOW20

PostSubject: Hey!!!!   Introduction Thread EmptyFri 12 May à 5:53

Welcome to the Forum
Back to top Go down
ZhouTai17
Dragon Council
Dragon Council
ZhouTai17

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread EmptySat 20 May à 13:35

welcome brother
Back to top Go down
CopperZepher

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2006-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread EmptySun 21 May à 14:34

I guess it's my turn lol. I'm CopperZepher, and I like computers and pretty much anything with lights or circuit boards lol.

I like running around downtown in the middle of the night for no reason with friends. Uhh... Airsofting is fun. I used to do a bit of audio work, like mixing. And also some graphical stuff. I used to make avatars, sigs, and so on. Alot of HTML work too. But I formatted my computer, and need to reinstall my proggies.... if I can find them...

I also have a Modded XBox, which is fun to play with and find new things it can do.

I guess it's a given, but I like playing Darkthrone.
Back to top Go down
http://cz.deccanhost.com
dark_SHADOW20
Lord of Dragons
Lord of Dragons
dark_SHADOW20

PostSubject: .....   Introduction Thread EmptySun 21 May à 17:53

yeah welcome to the forum
Back to top Go down
oresama
Dragon Knight
Dragon Knight
oresama

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2006-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread EmptySun 21 May à 19:55

dimathiel wrote:
Heh I just thought I'd create an introductions thread since there doesn't seem to be one already.

Hey all, I'm Dimathiel, currently living in China, and um, I like milk tea.

Yeah, your turn. ^^

OMFGACKT i've been telling Shadow about this a long time ago, but.. err.. nevermind.. XD hahahaha finally theres an Intro thread!! XD I <3 U Dimathiel!! XD

haha i just saw this thread today.. *baka*

anyway Oresama here.. (PM me for my real name, if you will XD) living in the Philippines, the one place i wish i wasnt living in.. XD bwahahaha..

i love drawing and writing, and Role Playing in Xanga.. XD (ask Zhou.. XD) haha.. im as crazy as a lunatic bunny on drugs.. XD meep! ^^

i am also addicted to myspace!!! if you got one, add me up.. here's the email: psycho_haiyabi666@yahoo.com

NYAHAHAHAHA!!

<3
Back to top Go down
http://Hydeist-666.deviantart.com/
ZhouTai17
Dragon Council
Dragon Council
ZhouTai17

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread EmptySun 21 May à 20:47

Welcome all, deligted to have more members
Back to top Go down
dark_SHADOW20
Lord of Dragons
Lord of Dragons
dark_SHADOW20

PostSubject: .   Introduction Thread EmptySun 21 May à 20:54

welcome
Back to top Go down
divideandconquer

divideandconquer

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2006-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread EmptySun 21 May à 21:07

Hi, im a close friend to Zhou Tai and he introduced me to this game. Im kinda new at it but in a couple of days i should get better at it. I enjoy playing games like these in my spare time because i personally think they are a lot of fun. I look forward to meeting you all! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Evil_Ferret
Spy Team leader
Spy Team leader
Evil_Ferret

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread EmptySun 21 May à 21:16

Welcome to the forum and I hope you have fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduction Thread
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
League of Dragons :: Introduction-
Jump to: